Whilst they’re best known for lumberjack confessions, parrot mortality, and the life of Brian, the men from Monty Python have also uttered many words of wisdom:
– He who laughs most, learns best.
– If you want creative workers, give them enough time to play.
– Nothing will stop you being creative more effectively as the fear of making a mistake.
– Creativity is not a talent. It is a way of operating.
– We don’t know where we get our ideas from. What we do know is that we do not get them from our laptops.
– This is the extraordinary thing about creativity: If just you keep your mind resting against the subject in a friendly but persistent way, sooner or later you will get a reward from your unconscious.
– The Buddhist version of poverty is a situation where you feel you have nothing to contribute. Not even a smile or a few kind words.
– What do I enjoy? I enjoy writing, I enjoy travelling, I enjoy my family, but more than anything I enjoy the feeling of seeing each day used to the full to actually create something.
When you’re chewing on life’s gristle
Don’t grumble, give a whistle
And this’ll help things turn out for the best
And always look on the bright side of life
Always look on the light side of life
If life seems jolly rotten
There’s something you’ve forgotten
And that’s to laugh and smile and dance and sing
When you’re feeling in the dumps
Don’t be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle, that’s the thing
And always look on the bright side of life (3 min video) …..
- I decided not to eat the poultry in case it wasn’t fresh – chicken doubt.
- Rock band Dyslexia have just released an album of their Greatest 5hit.
- The Doctor told me I was going deaf. It was a very difficult thing to hear.
- What do you call a Hippies wife? Mississippi.
- The Lord moves in mysterious ways, but you don’t have to ….. Use your indicator.
Live big & love deep.