LinkedIn saw many irresistible job postings last year, and the number one job might not be what you’d expect. Senior Communications Officer for the Households of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and HRH Prince Henry of Wales (Prince Harry). That such an unusual job was so highly sought-after shows the power of LinkedIn as one of the biggest business social media platforms in the world.
LinkedIn is all about B2B marketing and it’s extremely successful in helping professional business owners network with other professionals to make money and eventually grow their businesses. On the other hand, LinkedIn is used to help people find work. There are around 10 million jobs posted on LinkedIn, and these include FBI Consultancy.
We’ve used the platform to look for professionals to work with us and maintain successful careers. FBI Consultancy have also used LinkedIn to seek out business consultants to work with us to find potential clients with lead generation and make money through the LinkedIn platform.
The Senior Communications job for The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge would play a key role in the development and implementation of the communications strategy for The Royal Foundation and producing and delivering creative communications campaigns. The idea of working for the royal family might be a dream for some and a communications role would be a dream to others. So combined, it’s no wonder why this reached the number one spot.
Other roles included an Investment Associate at SoftBank Group at number 2, and the highly desired Professional Beer Taster for Meantime Brewing Company at number 3.
Here is the full list:
- Senior Communications Officer – The Households of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and HRH Prince Henry of Wales
- Investment Associate – SoftBank Group
- Professional Beer Taster – Meantime Brewing Company
- Management Consultant, Senior Associates/Consultants – The Boston Consulting Group
- Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster- Mondelez International Europe
- Investment Analyst (Equity) – Nomura Asset Management
- Worst Graduate Job – Don’t Bother – AJG Direct
- Marketing Intern – Chanel
- Global Marketing Assistant – Jimmy Choo
- HBO Admin & Office Assistant (UK) – HBO
If you think the number one most-viewed job makes LinkedIn a platform fit for a Prince, then FBI Consultancy is a company fit for a King (or Queen). This is because FBI Consultancy is formed of a group of LinkedIn experts who specialise in helping businesses grow through using LinkedIn.
Written on behalf of Dr. Mark D. Yates, managing director of FBI Consultancy Ltd. As of July 2017 https://expandedramblings.com/index.php/linkedin-job-statistics/  https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/job-descriptions/2018/working-for-prince-harry-and-the-9-other-most-irresistible-job-posts-from-the-uk